Monday, October 20, 2008

My First Blog

Okay, this is my very first blog. My friends suggested that this might be fun, so I'm going to give it a try. I'm a third year pharmacy student at Auburn , and well, that's about it! I love my life, and I have the most amazing family and friends that a girl could ask for. I guess I'll use this to keep everyone up to date on my life (well, it it ever gets interesting).

I guess I'll start with this past weekend. I went home for my cousin's surprise sweet 16 party and had an amazing time! I loved getting to spend time with family that I haven't seen in forever. I also went yard rolling for the first time in at least 7 years on Saturday night, and had a great time with the exception of my sore shoulder and scraped up hand (stay away from the prickly bushes). It was great getting to pretend that I was 15 again. Those were the good old days. Man, I didn't think I would ever hear myself say that. All I know is that if I'm going to keep going yard rolling, I'm going to have to start working out more!

Well, I better get back to studying now. So, this is it until next time!

Kristen

No comments: